Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why I started this blog


I have started this blog because I have been in the merchant processing business since 2001 and in that time I have found that 99% of merchants are either being overcharged by as much as 50% on their merchant fees or if they are getting a new account their fees will be increasing over the next few years. So, I will be writing each day on how you as a merchant can be more informed by the merchant fees you are paying....my passion is to educate merchants on how to avoid paying those higher processing fees.

Another reason I am writing on this blog is that I am tired of salesmen lying to merchants just to get them set up. I am here to tell you that there are still some honest salesmen out there where a handshake means something.

No comments: